Walnut Hollow Creative Hobby Tool
Model Number: 28094
Menards® SKU: 2529801
Description & Documents
This 950° hot tool comes with seven points and was designed for the plastic modeler and R/C modeler. It includes a hot knife for cutting, solder points and woodburning points. Complete instructions for use are included. It is recommended for ages 14+ with adult supervision. This item is UL approved for the USA and Canada. Use this tool to trim ABS and plastic parts; easily remove small parts from sprues; trim parts for model conversions; open doors and hatchways on your model and use the fine point for making small accurate holes in your plastic kits.
- 950° Hot Tool with On/Off switch
- Hot Knife for removing small parts from spues
- Tool stand
- Lead-free solder with rosin core, 35 in
- The solder points are ideal for soldering R/C connections
- 7 interchangeable points (2 soldering points: cone and square, 2 HotKnife Points: straight and hook, 3 woodburning points: tapered, Texture 'n' Tone and Mini Flow)
Shipping Dimensions: 11.5 x 4.5 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.