Model Number: SM20
Menards® SKU: 2417200
Description & Documents
The Dremel® Saw-Max reinvents cutting as you know it. The powerful 6-amp motor is enough to cut through virtually any material and simple enough to be able to control with one hand. Its compact size and ergonomic design makes it easy to handle, easy to follow the cut line and easy to store. The Dremel® Saw-Max lets you make quick cuts with confidence because you know it will get the job done quickly and get it done right because it's easy to control and comes with a superior line of sight. It is perfect for straight cuts, flush cuts and plunge cuts.
- Operates at 17,000 RPM
- Versatile cutting system for a variety of materials (wood, plastic, metal, tile and masonry)
- Worm drive gearing for durability and power
- Dust extraction port for keeping the work place clean
- 2nd Wheel position for flush cutting
- 3/4" depth of cut
- Includes four cutting wheels, two attachments and carrying case
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.