Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These shelf support pegs from Prime-Line are constructed from heavy-duty steel and come plated in a beautiful brass finish. They easily fit into a 1/4" diameter hole for versatile mounting options and come with a 20-pound maximum safe load capacity. These pegs are used by many manufacturers for glass shelves and other heavy-duty applications but can also be used for bookcases and cabinets with moveable shelves.
- Shelf Support Pegs
- Brass-plated steel construction
- 20-pound maximum load capacity per support
- Used by many furniture manufacturers to support cabinet shelves
- Mounts into 1/4" diameter hole
- Eight supports included per package
- Peg Size: 5/16" long x 1/4" diameter
- Shelf Support Peg Dimensions: 3/8" W x 7/8" L
Dimensions: 3/8" W x 7/8" L
Brand Name: Prime-Line
|Length: 1/2 - 1 7/8 Inches
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.