Description & Documents
Window well escape systems may be a safety requirement, but you don't have to sacrifice your basement's beauty to comply with the code! Wellcraft™ offers a complete system that turns your basement into a bright, comfortable living room or bedroom while ensuring the safety of those inside. This acrylic block window is designed with the basement egress in mind, featuring snap-into-place header, jamb and sill parts for easy correction and reversibility. It's also built with a vinyl frame to be rust and maintenance free and comes to you wrapped in a protective poly layer to avoid damage during installation.
The minimum width of opening is greater than or equal to 20 inches; minimum height of opening is greater than or equal to 24 inches; minimum net clear opening is greater than or equal to 5.7 square feet.
- Constructed with a vinyl frame and securely connected with silicone
- Poly-wrapped to protect glass and prevent concrete splatters
- Removable sash allows for easy cleaning inside and out and just flip the window over to reverse the swing. There is a water drainage hole on the top and bottom.
- Energy rating comparative to 7/8" insulated glass
- Header, jamb and sill parts snap in for correction and reversibility
- Wood brace supports window while concrete is being poured
- Acrylic is UV-stabilized and will not yellow over time
- Acrylic block provides privacy, security and is 75% lighter than glass block
- Min. horizontal area of window well greater than or equal to 9 sq. ft., horizontal projection greater than or equal to 36"
- Max. sill height above floor is 44"
- Meets IRC 2012 requirements
Dimensions: Frame Size: 29-1/4" W x 47-1/4" H x 8" D
Brand Name: Wellcraft
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.