USG Arctic™ 2' x 2' Acoustical Lay-In Ceiling Tile Panel
Model Number: R414
Menards® SKU: 5175070
Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Ceilings Arctic ClimaPlus™ R414 Acoustical Ceiling Panels are uniquely textured, easy-to-install acoustical panels made with an exclusive cast process that enhances the surface appearance and delivers excellent sound control and durability.
- Unique texture offers exceptional durability and excellent sound control
- ClimaPlus technology resists humidity and sagging
- Infused with integral color, masking nicks and scratches
- Perfect for banquet halls, healthcare facilities, private and executive offices, open workspaces and classrooms
- Durable surface cleans easily with a brush or vacuum
- Shadowline beveled edge with lay-in mounting for easy installation and replacement if necessary
- 8 tiles per carton covers 32 sq ft (must buy in increments of 8)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 2' x 3/4"
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 24.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 6.8 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 23.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Fire Rating: Class A
|Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
||Ceiling Tile Edge: Shadowline Bevel
|Thickness (in.): 0.75
||Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 4
|Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.