USG Radar™ Illusion 2' x 4' Acoustical 8-Square Lay-In Ceiling Tile Panel
Model Number: R2852
Menards® SKU: 5178034
Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Ceilings Radar™ Illusion ClimaPlus R2852 Acoustical Ceiling Panels provide the illusion of a smaller-scaled ceiling system without compromising accessibility.
- Medium-textured, non-directional pattern adds dimension and depth to any space
- Face score option creates the illusion of a smaller-scaled ceiling system without compromising accessibility
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- ClimaPlus technology resists humidity and sagging
- Durable surface cleans easily for hassle-free maintenance
- Shadowline tapered edge with lay-in mounting allows for quick and efficient installation
- 6 tiles per carton covers 48 sq ft (must buy in increments of 6)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 4' x 3/4"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 47.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Fire Rating: Class A
|Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
||Ceiling Tile Edge: Shadowline Tapered
|Thickness (in.): 0.75
||Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 8
|Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.