Description & Documents
BayGuard all-aluminum garage door frames are virtually indestructible, unlike thin, coil-stock aluminum wrapping, to provide long-lasting durability and maintenance-free use. These frames are available in ten different colors, from classic beige and bronze to vibrant green and Wineberry red, allowing you to customize your home to your liking. They also come in two different jamb depths, 5-1/2" and 7-1/2", to accommodate your specific garage. Like all Frontline Building products, these garage door frames are manufactured for durability, easy installation and superior curb appeal.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction is virtually indestructible
- Intended for new constructions only (retro-fit frames also available)
- Choose from ten different prefinished colors to complement any style of home
- Quality finish won't crack or peel and will never require painting
- All-aluminum frame contains no wood parts to avoid rot, water-wicking, warping and bug infestation
- Designed to mount with no exposed fasteners for a superior, clean-cut finish
- Features 90-degree corners with gussets and hardware included
- Two-man installation is quick and easy (see Installation Instructions below)
- A buck is typically installed and is recommended to allow mounting of a garage door track
- Assuming a 1-1/2" thick board, the most common overhead door frame jamb depths are 5-1/2" (2x4 wall) and 7-1/2" (2x6 wall)
- Garage door (as seen in the image above) is not included
Dimensions: 8' wide x 8' high x 7-1/2" deep
Brand Name: BayGuard Building Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.