Spectis 9/16" x 1-1/8" x 10' Decorative White Poly Moulding
Model Number: MD1043
Variation: Primed White Polyurethane
Description & Documents
When it comes to moulding, there are several advantages of polyurethane that other materials such as wood simply cannot offer. Poly moulding from Spectis is formed using the efficiency and accuracy of their advanced CNC equipment, allowing their products to be extremely detailed and diverse. Not only do their mouldings possess elegant beauty and impressive durability, but they can also be used for both inside and outside applications. Unlike wood, polyurethane can be formed into virtually any shape with very little waste and at a low production cost. It will never rust, rot, warp or crack. With a density similar to that of pine, polyurethane moulding is light weight and easy to install. It can be cut, nailed and glued just like real wood and stands to be a fine addition to any home or business.
- Constructed from moulded polyurethane that won't rot, warp or crack
- Primed white and ready to paint or stain to match any decor
- Versatile design for both interior and exterior applications
- Can be flipped for horizontal applications
- Installs easily with adhesive and finish nails or screws
- Premium adhesive must be used on all bedding/butt joints
- Nails, finish and adhesives sold separately
Dimensions: 9/16" P x 1-1/8" H x 10' 0" L
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.