BayGuard all-aluminum retro-fit garage door frames are made of quality prefinished aluminum to provide long-lasting durability and maintenance-free use. These frames are available in ten different colors, from classic beige and bronze to vibrant green and Wineberry red, allowing you to customize your home to your liking. They also come with a 5-1/2" jamb depth and a simple resizable design to accommodate your specific needs. Like all Frontline Building products, these garage door frames are manufactured for durability, easy installation and superior curb appeal.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction resists dents and is built to last
- Frame pieces can simply be cut to size (miter saw with metal-cutting blade required)
- Choose from ten different prefinished colors to complement any style of home
- Quality finish won't crack or peel and will never require painting
- All-aluminum frame contains no wood parts to avoid rot, water-wicking, warping and bug infestation
- Designed to mount with no exposed fasteners for a superior, clean-cut finish
- Brickmould casing matches wood brickmould for a variety of applications
- Installation is quick and easy (see Installation Instructions below)
- A buck is typically installed and is recommended to allow mounting of a garage door track
- Assuming a 1-1/2" thick board, the most common overhead door frame jamb depths are 5-1/2" (2x4 wall) and 7-1/2" (2x6 wall)
- Garage door (as seen in the image above) is not included
Dimensions: Maximum: 10' wide x 8' high x 5-1/2" deep
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.