Description & Documents
Finger-joint mouldings are an easy, cost-effective way to add texture and excitement to your home. They have the unique capability of turning a straightforward, ordinary room into an elegantly tasteful space. Finger-joint mouldings are available in a variety of standard and custom profiles and finishes, including raw and primed. Arauco is proud to deliver mouldings with virtually no defects due to the highest quality standards and the superior characteristics of Radiata Pine. All mouldings comes from our own source which means that you know what you are going to get.
- Solid pine cut to profile WM129
- Smooth, consistent surface is factory finished for easy installation
- Easily installs with common woodworking tools
- Install with 1" to 1-1/2" finish nails
- Finger-Joint Moulding is a great choice for painted trim applications in residential and commercial projects
- Decorate with a variety of finishes for a unique look
- Nails and adhesives sold separately
- Sold in 8' and 14' lengths
Dimensions: 7/16" T x 11/16" W
Shipping Dimensions: 168.0 x 0.69 x 0.44
Shipping Weight: 0.7 lbs
Brand Name: Mastercraft
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Shoe Base
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.