Description & Documents
The DAP trademark is a signature for products immediately recognized for their quality and leadership in the industry. It is a powerful signal to generations of do-it-yourselfers and professionals alike. That's why you'll find this symbol on every one of DAP's trusted, quality, reliable and long-lasting products. This original cement from DAP is a premium quality, brush grade, neoprene-based contact cement that meets the stringent requirements of the professional user. Its high strength and initial grab make it ideal for most projects, exceeding industry performance requirements to give you the best results possible.
- Fast dry formula bonds to a variety of surfaces including wood, fiberglass, laminate, foam, leather and more
- Brush grade for easy application with a paint brush
- Neoprene-based for elasticity and a form fit
- Offers high heat and water resistance when dry
- Meets the stringent requirements of the professional user
- Dries in 15-20 minutes
- Made in USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 1 quart
Shipping Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.25 x 4.25
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs
Brand Name: DAP
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.