Gorilla's two-part epoxy is an impact-tough formula, providing high impact resistant strength to handle the toughest projects. It is a impact-tough formula, gap filling, 5 minute set, water resistant, solvent resistant, low VOC and non-toxic once cured for use indoors or outdoors. Easy to use in a reusable syringe.
- Use on wood, metal, stone, ceramics, glass, most plastics, brick, concrete and foam
- Dispenses equal amounts of resin and hardener in a re-usable syringe
- Use for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap filling and solvent resistance
- Low VOC and non-toxic once cured. Safe for everyday handling. Water and solvent resistant
- Dries a light tan and can be painted
- Impact resistant to handle bumps, bangs and drops
- Incredibly strong and fast setting with an open working time of 5 minutes
- Clamp time as needed to form the initial bond
- Drying time is undisturbed handling for 90 minutes
- 100% dry in 24 hours
- Remove excess glue immediately with acetone, mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol
Dimensions: .85 fl. oz.
Brand Name: Gorilla
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 107249_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.