J-B Weld ClearWeld Quick-Setting Epoxy - 0.85-oz Syringe
Model Number: 50112
Menards® SKU: 2511024
Description & Documents
ClearWeld is a quick-setting, multipurpose, two-part epoxy that provides a strong and lasting bond on most surfaces including tile, ceramic, glass, wood, metal and most plastics. ClearWeld is designed to cure with a clear, transparent bond when used at thicknesses of 15 mil or less. It has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in five minutes and will fully cure over night. With a tensile strength of 3,200 PSI, ClearWeld sets to a hard, permanent bond.
- World's strongest epoxy is quick-setting and clear-drying
- Multi-purpose formula bonds to tile, ceramic, glass, wood and most plastics
- Features a replaceable cap which allows use of the syringe multiple times
- Sets in just 5 minutes and fully cures in 1 hour
- Cures to a tensile strength of 3,200 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25 ml)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.