J-B Weld KwikWeld Quick-Setting Steel-Reinforced Epoxy - 0.85-oz Syringe
Model Number: 50176
Menards® SKU: 2511027
Description & Documents
J-B KwikWeld is a fast-setting version of the original J-B Weld, two-part, epoxy, cold-weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. J-B KwikWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in six minutes and is fully cured in four to six hours. It cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 2,424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300°F.
- World's strongest bond for a quick, easy alternative to welding, soldering and brazing
- Works on multiple surfaces including metal, wood, concrete and most plastics
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Nontoxic formula is temperature-resistant up to 300°F
- Sets in just 6 minutes and will fully cure in 4 to 6 hours
- Great for household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 2,424 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25 ml)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.