J-B Weld MarineWeld Waterproof Epoxy - 2 oz
Model Number: 8272
Menards® SKU: 2511028
Description & Documents
J-B MarineWeld is a specially formulated, two-part, epoxy, cold-weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs for bonding different surfaces such as metal, composites, fiberglass and others. MarineWeld sets in 20 to 25 minutes at room temperatures and is fully cured to a dark grey color in 15 to 24 hours. Once cured, it can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will retain its strength above or below the water's surface. MarineWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio and tensile strength of 3,960 PSI.
- World's strongest bond for a waterproof alternative to welding, soldering and brazing
- Bonds to almost any porous and non-porous material
- Impervious to saltwater and resistant to petroleum, chemicals and acid when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Sets in just 20 to 25 minutes and fully cures in 15 to 24 hours
- Great for boats, personal watercraft, inboard and outboard engines, decks and hulls
- Cures to a tensile strength of 3,960 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2 oz
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.