J-B Weld Plastic Bonder High-Strength Structural Adhesive - 0.85-oz Syringe
Model Number: 50133
Menards® SKU: 2511026
Description & Documents
Plastic Bonder is a quick-setting, two-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete and more. Plastic Bonder has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 15 minutes and can be sanded after 30 minutes. With a tensile strength of 3,770 PSI, Plastic Bonder sets to a tan color and cures to a hard, permanent bond.
- Body panel adhesive, filler and sealer for high-strength structural repairs
- Great for filling dents, general repairs and replacing bonding of plastics
- Use on flexible or rigid surface for the world's strongest bond
- Features a replaceable cap which allows use of the syringe multiple times
- Approved panel adhesive for OEM automotive and heavy-duty truck applications
- Sets in just 15 minutes and allows for sanding in only 30
- Works on thermoset and carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated materials and concrete
- Cures to a tensile strength of 3,770 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25 ml)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.