J-B Weld PlasticWeld Quick-Setting Epoxy - 0.85-oz Syringe
Model Number: 50132
Menards® SKU: 2511025
Description & Documents
PlasticWeld is a specially formulated, two-part adhesive and epoxy filler system that provides strong, lasting repairs. PlasticWeld will bond a variety of surfaces such as metal, composite, fiberglass and others. It will set in just five minutes at room temperature and is fully cured in one hour. Using a 1:1 mixing ratio, PlasticWeld combines to a tensile strength of 3,200 PSI and cures to an off-white color.
- World's strongest epoxy is quick-setting and dries off-white
- Multi-purpose formula bonds to ABS, fiberglass, PVC, glass, vinyl, composites and most plastics
- Features a replaceable cap which allows use of the syringe multiple times
- Sets in just 5 minutes and fully cures in 1 hour
- Cures to a tensile strength of 3,200 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25 ml)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.