J-B KwikWeld is a fast-setting version of the original J-B Weld, two-part, epoxy, cold-weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. J-B Weld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in six minutes and is fully cured in four to six hours. J-B KwikWeld cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 2,424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300°F.
- World's strongest bond for a quick, easy alternative to welding, soldering and brazing
- Will bond to most clean, dry surfaces including metal, wood, plastic, tile, fiberglass, concrete and more
- Waterproof, petroleum-resistant, chemical-resistant and acid-resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Nontoxic formula is temperature-resistant up to 300°F
- Sets in just 6 minutes and will fully cure in 4 to 6 hours
- Great for household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 2,424 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2 oz
Ship Dim: 7.88 x 5.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
MSDS Document: 101297_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.