J-B Weld Professional Original Steel-Reinforced Epoxy - 10 oz
Model Number: 8280
Menards® SKU: 2511041
Description & Documents
J-B Weld is the original, cold-weld, two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 20 to 25 minutes to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15 to 24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3,960 PSI and sets to a hard bond over night. It can also withstand temperatures up to 550°F when fully cured.
- World's strongest bond for a quick, easy alternative to welding, soldering and brazing
- Will bond to most clean, dry surfaces including metal, wood, plastic, tile, fiberglass, concrete and more
- Waterproof, petroleum-resistant, chemical-resistant and acid-resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Reinforced formula is super strong, nontoxic and heat-resistant up to 600°F
- Sets in 20 to 25 minutes and will fully cure in 15 to 24 hours
- Great for household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 3,960 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 10 oz
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.