Loctite 8-min Metal & Concrete Epoxy - 0.85 oz
Model Number: 1405605
Menards® SKU: 2516710
Variation: Translucent Yellow
Description & Documents
Loctite Epoxy Metal/Concrete is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. The convenient double syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the components react to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond in five to ten minutes. Loctite Metal/Concrete will not conduct electricity, making it perfect for sealing electrical components as well as repairing, filling and rebuilding all metal and concrete surfaces. It cures to a metallic gray finish and can easily be sanded, drilled or machined.
- Ideal for repairing, filling and rebuilding metal and concrete surfaces
- Convenient dual syringe delivers equal parts of resin and hardener every time
- Cured epoxy can be sanded, drilled or machined
- Great for repairing machinery, appliances, tools, lawnmowers, automotive components, pipes and imbedding bolts and screws
- Nonconductive properties make it perfect for sealing electrical components against moisture and vibration
- Resistant to water and most common solvents for excellent interior and exterior use
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25ml)
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.