Loctite 20-min Plastic Bonder Epoxy - 0.85 oz
Model Number: 1363118
Menards® SKU: 2516707
Variation: Translucent Yellow
Description & Documents
Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder is an acrylic formula that is specially formulated to bond and repair plastic surfaces. The convenient double syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the components react to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond in 20 to 25 minutes. Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder will not shrink and resists water, most common solvents and shop fluids. It has high impact resistance and can be sanded and drilled.
- Acrylic formula is specially formulated to bond and repair plastic surfaces
- Convenient dual syringe delivers equal parts of resin and hardener every time
- High impact resistance allows cured epoxy to be sanded or drilled
- Bonds difficult substrates such as PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, FRP, nylon, mylar, delrin, phenolic, aluminum and stainless steel
- Provides a versatile glue for filling gaps, repairing surfaces and laminating
- Resistant to water and most common solvents for excellent interior and exterior use
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25ml)
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.