Loctite Repair Putty Multi-Purpose is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin putty and hardener putty which are mixed by kneading
- Can bond to damp surfaces and cure under water
- Activate by kneading 2 components together
- High impact resistance - Can be sanded, drilled, & painted
- Bonding metal, masonry, brick, wood, glass, ceramic, rubber, fiberglass composite, china, stone, marble and many rigid plastics.
- Int / Ext Use
- Resistant to water and most common solvents
Dimensions: 2 oz
Ship Dim: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 107044_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.