Loctite Epoxy Weld Bonding Compound - 2 oz
Model Number: 1360700
Menards® SKU: 2516742
Description & Documents
Loctite Epoxy Weld Bonding Compound is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed, the resin and the hardener react to quickly produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond. Loctite Epoxy Weld can be used as a convenient alternative to welding and can be used as an adhesive for repairing, filling and rebuilding all metal and common surfaces. It cures to a metallic gray finish and can be easily sanded, drilled, machined and painted when fully cured. Loctite Epoxy Weld will not shrink and is resistant to most shop fluids such as water, diesel fuel, gasoline, antifreeze, hydraulic fluid, motor oil and transmission fluids.
- Use as an adhesive for repairing, filling and rebuilding all metal and common surfaces
- When mixed in equal volumes, resin and hardener react to quickly produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond
- Cures to a metallic gray finish and can be easily sanded, drilled, machined or painted once cured
- Ideal for bonding various types of metal such as iron, steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper and pewter
- Resistant to water and most shop fluids for use in both interior and exterior applications
- Also features high heat resistance, impact resistance, shear strength and will not shrink
- Provides a convenient and inexpensive alternative to welding
- Requires acetone for proper cleanup
- Sets in just 4-6 minutes
Dimensions: 2 oz
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.