Loctite Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Adhesive is recommended for repairing flexible plastics such as vinyl seats, cushions, tarps and outdoor gear
- Dries clear; Eliminates unsightly tapes or patches
- Remains flexible; Will not brittle or yellow with age
- Ideal for repairing seat covers, beach balls, vinyl inflatable mattresses, vinyl upholstery, raincoats and wading pools
- Bonds paper, glass, leather, wood, fabric, rubber and some plastics
- Int / Ext Use
- NOT Recommended for Polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyformaldehyde, rubberized cotton, foam rubber, neoprene, urethane rubber, Mylar or Teflon
Dimensions: 1 oz
Ship Dim: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.