- 100% waterproof and can be used indoors and outdoors as it is unaffected by extreme hot and cold temperatures and will not break down when exposed to rain and snow.
- Incredibly strong and bonds to all types of wood, including pressure treated lumber.
- Additionally, use on metal, stone, ceramics, glass, most plastics, brick, concrete and foam.
- Goes on dark, but dries to a light tan neutral color.
- Leaves an invisible glue line that can be painted and stained.
- Will not gum up sandpaper or dull cutting tools like yellow glue does.
- Needs only to be applied to one surface because it will foam 3 times its size. This means it covers more than 3 times the surface areas than other glues and takes less time to spread.
- Has an open working time of 10 to 15 minutes, meaning the glue will remain slippery during assembly of your project. This is different from the initial "high tack" of yellow glues that can grab and freeze up during assembly.
- Clamp time 1 to 2 hours.
- 80% dry in 1 to 2 hours.
- 100% dry in 24 hours.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.