Gorilla Super Glue Gel has the same features as original Gorilla Super Glue, except it is now available in a no run, control gel formula.
- Unique rubber particles provide shock resistance for a less brittle bond and better impact strength.
- The anti-clog cap with a metal pin keeps the nozzle clean and keeps glue fresh use after use.
- Impact tough with built-in shock resistance that allows glued surfaces to "give" while holding tight.
- Formulated to absorb drops, impacts and shocks.
- The thicker formula won't run when it's applied, making it easier to use and control, especially on vertical surfaces.
- Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper, glass and more!
- Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic.
Dimensions: 20 gm.
Brand Name: Gorilla
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 110367_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.