Loctite Plastics-Bonding Super Glue System - 0.17 oz
Model Number: 681925
Menards® SKU: 2514688
Description & Documents
Loctite Plastics Bonding System is a two-part cyanoacrylate adhesive that sets in seconds and develops tremendous strength with just one drop. With the special activator, it's easy to prime hard-to-bond surfaces such as polypropylene and polyethylene. Loctite Super Glue Plastics Bonding System dries clear and sets without clamping. It also resists moisture, freezing temperatures and most chemicals.
- Activator primes hard-to-bond surfaces such as polypropylene and polyethylene
- Dries transparent for completely invisible repairs
- Sets in just seconds with no clamping required
- Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and plastics such as Plexiglass, polycarbonate, polystyrene, PVC, polyethylene and polypropylene
- Resistant to water, most chemicals and freezing temperatures
- Designed for interior use only
Dimensions: 0.17 oz (5gm)
Shipping Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.75 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.