Loctite Plastics-Bonding Super Glue System - 0.17 oz
Model Number: 681925
Menards® SKU: 2514688
Description & Documents
Loctite Plastics Bonding System is a two-part cyanoacrylate adhesive that sets in seconds and develops tremendous strength with just one drop. With the special activator, it's easy to prime hard-to-bond surfaces such as polypropylene and polyethylene. Loctite Super Glue Plastics Bonding System dries clear and sets without clamping. It also resists moisture, freezing temperatures and most chemicals.
- Activator primes hard-to-bond surfaces such as polypropylene and polyethylene
- Dries transparent for completely invisible repairs
- Sets in just seconds with no clamping required
- Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and plastics such as Plexiglass, polycarbonate, polystyrene, PVC, polyethylene and polypropylene
- Resistant to water, most chemicals and freezing temperatures
- Designed for interior use only
Dimensions: 0.17 oz (5gm)
Shipping Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.75 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.