Duck Tape 2.5" x 50-yd Rigid-Fiberglass-Duct Aluminum Foil Tape
Model Number: 675590
Menards® SKU: 5643024
Description & Documents
HVAC Aluminum Foil Tape for Rigid Fiberglass Ducts is a two-mil (50-micron), heavy-duty, high-strength, aluminum foil backing coated with a specially formulated, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive system. This tape provides superior adhesion and conformance for use with fiberglass ductboard systems. The performance and materials meet or exceed UL-181A-P standards for quality, performance and flame spread. This product also meets the UL181-FX flexduct standard.
- 2-mil heavy-duty, high-strength, aluminum foil backing, coated with a specially formulated pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive system, provides lasting durability
- Ideal for metal, auto, aluminum repairs and HVAC applications
- Combines excellent sealing and protective benefits of aluminum with the ease of handling and application characteristics of a pressure-sensitive tape
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Rated for flame spread and smoke development
Dimensions: 2.5" x 50 yds
Shipping Dimensions: 5.25 x 5.25 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.