Description & Documents
4 fl. oz. TFE Paste With Teflon Pipe Thread Compound in Brushtop Plastic Jar
- Pure white thread lubricant.
- Sealant made with Teflon.
- Brushable paste dries slowly and is non-hardening.
- Withstand up to 3,000 PSI on gases at temps from -50degreeF to +500degreeF.
- Use on water, steam, natural & LP gas, oils, fuels, dilute acids.
- Apply to metals, PVC, CPVC, ABS, polypropylene and nylon.
- TFE Paste is our BEST all-purpose sealant for heavy duty applications.
- UPC and NSF Listed.
- Low V.O.C.
Dimensions: 4 fl. oz. (1/4 pint)
Brand Name: Harvey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Container Size: 4 fluid ounce (US)
|Container Type: Jar each
||For Use With: plastic or metal threaded pipe carrying water, steam, caustics or dilute acid
|Gas Pressure Rating: 3000 pounds per square inch
|Liquid Pressure Rating: 10,000 pounds per square inch
||Listing Agency Standards: UPC and NSF Listed, UPC, NSF, Certifited to NSF/ANSI 61
|Maximum Working Temperature: +500 (Liquid), +400 (Gas), 500 degree Farhenheit degree Fahrenheit
||Product Type: Sealant, TFE paste
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.