Minwax High-Build Clear Satin Polyurethane - 2.5 gal.
Model Number: 710950000
Menards® SKU: 5557843
Everyday Low Price: $70.27
11% Mail-In Rebate: $7.73
Your Final Price: $62.54
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
For superior durability and long-lasting beauty, the choice is clear -- protective clear finish from Minwax! Minwax High-Build Polyurethane is a clear, oil-based, durable, protective finish that is specially formulated to provide long-lasting beauty and protection with just two coats. Use it on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors.
- Formulated to provide long-lasting beauty and protection with just 2 coats
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors
- Designed for interior use only
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush or foam brush
- Allows recoating in 4-6 hours and dries completely in 24 hours
- Requires a minimum of 2 coats for best results
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Covers approximately 400-500 sq ft per gallon
- Not available in California
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 2.5 gallons
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 11.25 x 7.44
Shipping Weight: 25.0 lbs
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Natural bristle, lambswool or synthetic pad
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Satin
|Container Size: 2.5 gallons
||Coverage: Covers approximately 400-500 sq ft per gallon
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.