Minwax High-Build Clear Satin Polyurethane - 2.5 gal.
Model Number: 710950000
Menards® SKU: 5557843
Description & Documents
For superior durability and long-lasting beauty, the choice is clear -- protective clear finish from Minwax! Minwax High-Build Polyurethane is a clear, oil-based, durable, protective finish that is specially formulated to provide long-lasting beauty and protection with just two coats. Use it on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors.
- Formulated to provide long-lasting beauty and protection with just 2 coats
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors
- Designed for interior use only
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush or foam brush
- Allows recoating in 4-6 hours and dries completely in 24 hours
- Requires a minimum of 2 coats for best results
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Covers approximately 400-500 sq ft per gallon
- Not available in California
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 2.5 gallons
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 11.25 x 7.44
Shipping Weight: 25.0 lbs
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.