Minwax High-Build Polyurethane is a clear, oil-based, durable protective finish topcoat that is specially formulated to provide long-lasting beauty and protection on both finished and unfinished wood with just two coats. This polyurethane can be used on a variety of interior wood surfaces, including furniture, cabinets, doors and floors, and can be applied with a natural bristle or foam brush. After you have applied your first coast, simply wait 4 to 6 hours before recoating and then only 24 hours of drying time stands between you and enjoying your completed project.
- Sheen: Satin
- Recommended uses - woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors, floors
- Application: Natural bristle or foam brush
- Recoat Time: After 4 to 6 hours
- Drying Time: 24 hours
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Coverage: 400 to 500 square feet per gallon
- Location: Interior use only
- VOC Content: Maximum VOC of 350 g/L
- Availability: Not available in California
- Recommended Uses: Woodwork, furniture, cabinets, door and floors
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 2.5 Gallon
Ship Dim: 11.25 x 11.25 x 7.44
Shipping Weight: 25.0 lbs
Brand Name: Minwax®
MSDS Document: 110425_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.