Minwax Super Fast-Drying Clear Gloss Polyurethane - 2.5 gal.
Model Number: 130300000
Menards® SKU: 5557806
Description & Documents
Scratching, stomping, dirt, mud, spills -- no wood surface in your home endures more use and abuse than your hardwood floors. Whether you're installing a new hardwood floor, refinishing an old one or just keeping your existing floor looking as good as new, Minwax has a full range of products to make and keep your floors beautiful. Minwax Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane is a durable, protective finish specifically formulated for use on hardwood floors. It has a 25% faster recoat time compared to regular polyurethanes and does not require sanding between coats. With Minwax Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane's professional anti-settling formula, it levels to a smooth, even sheen and allows you to complete your topcoating project in just one day.
- Durable, protective finish specifically formulated for hardwood floors
- Easy-to-apply formula levels out to a smooth, even sheen
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush or foam brush
- Allows recoating in 3-4 hours and dries completely in 12-18 hours
- Typically requires 2-3 coats for best results
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Covers approximately 600 sq ft per gallon
- Not available in California
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI
Dimensions: 2.5 gallons
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Natural bristle, lambswool or synthetic pad
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Gloss
|Container Size: 2.5 gallons
||Coverage: Covers approximately 600 sq ft per gallon
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.