Varathane Premium Clear Satin Interior Polyurethane - 1/2 pt
Model Number: 9161H
Description & Documents
Varathane Interior Oil-Based Polyurethane is an oil-modified polyurethane designed to provide abrasion and scratch resistance to stained wood surfaces. It was specifically developed to let wood's natural beauty show through with the highest clarity over other oil-based polyurethanes. This product is ideal for application to all interior projects such as furniture, doors, cabinets and trim. It is not recommended for linoleum, vinyl or glazed tile and metal.
- Adds a warm, golden glow while protecting wood
- Self-leveling solution leaves no brush strokes
- Fastest dry time of any oil-based polyurethane
- Heavy-use formula offers maximum stain and scratch resistance
- Oil-based solution designed for interior use only
- For best results, surface must be free of adhesion-impairing substances
- A minimum of 2 coats is recommended
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1/2 pt
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.