Zinsser Bulls Eye Amber Shellac Finish and Sealer - 1/2 pt
Model Number: 716
Menards® SKU: 5555289
Everyday Low Price: $4.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.55
Your Final Price: $4.44
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Bring out the natural beauty of wood grain like no other finish can with Rust-Oleum Zinsser Bulls Eye Shellac. This finish beautifies wood with a lustrous glow that won't darken or yellow with age. It is recommended as a traditional finish for bare or previously coated interior wood surfaces. Use it on doors, trim, paneling, wainscoting, moulding, cabinets, shelves, furniture, wicker, interior shutters, stair parts and even wood floors.
- A natural odor barrier to effectively seal in odors from fire, pets, water damage, etc.
- Dries dust-free in minutes for recoating in less than 1 hour
- Apply 2 full coats to enhance the natural beauty of wood
- Great protective sealer for crafts, toys and household projects
- Dried film is non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Holds back knot and sap bleed better than any other coating
- Will not darken or yellow with age
- Easy cleanup with alcohol or ammonia and water
- Covers approximately 25 to 37 sq ft per half pint
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL
Dimensions: 1/2 pt
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/31/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.