Howard Orange Oil is different from "wood cleaners," in that it is safe to use on antiques and even unfinished woods. It is ideal for unfinished as well as oiled woods like teak. It enhances the depth, tone, and natural beauty of the wood grain while preventing drying and cracking. Howard Orange Oil contains no silicone or linseed oils.
- Cleans and polishes wood finishes with real orange oil
- Leaves no wax build-up, only a nice shine and a fresh citrus scent
- Enhances the depth and natural beauty of the grain
- Perfect for weekly polishing
- Safe to use on teak and other oiled woods
- Replenishes natural oils in unfinished and oiled woods
- Does not contain silicone or linseed oil
Dimensions: 1 pint
Ship Dim: 8.5 x 3.6 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
MSDS Document: 110394_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.