Description & Documents
Minwax Paste Finishing Wax protects and adds lustre to any stained or finished wood surface. Use it on furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors and any paneling that does not require a hard, protective coat of polyurethane.
- Protects and adds lustre to any stained or finished wood surface
- Recommended for use on furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors and any paneling that does not need a hard, protective coat of polyurethane
- Applies best using a clean cloth
- Fast dry time allows for buffing just 10-15 minutes after application
- Typically requires 1 coat over previous finishes and 2 over raw wood
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
Dimensions: 1 pound
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.