Minwax Tung Oil Finish - 1 pt
Model Number: 47500
Menards® SKU: 5557639
Description & Documents
Minwax Tung Oil Finish is an oil-based wood finish that gives wood a lustre while also providing a tough layer of protection.
- Provides a durable, hand-rubbed lustre that brings out wood's true richness and vitality
- Recommended for use on interior wood surfaces such as furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors and paneling
- Applies best with a clean cloth or brush
- Fast dry time allows for buffing just 5-10 minutes after application
- Typically requires 2 coats for best results
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 125-150 sq ft per quart
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 1 pint
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Cloth or Brush
|Color Family: Clear
|Container Size: 1 pint (US)
||Coverage: Covers approximately 125-150 sq ft per quart
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.