Minwax Cherry Wood Gel Stain - 1 qt
Model Number: 66070
Menards® SKU: 5558861
Variation: Cherry Wood
Description & Documents
When it simply has to be right, use the products that have made Minwax an American icon. Add color and beauty to your wood with Minwax wood stains; there's a color for every style! Minwax Gel Stain is specifically designed to give you full control over the staining process and help you achieve beautiful results. The unique, non-drip formula makes application easy and delivers uniform color even on hard-to-stain wood types.
- Easy-to-use stain provides rich, uniform color for wood, fiberglass, metal and other non-wood surfaces
- Non-drip formula is ideal for vertical surfaces
- Recommended for use on woodwork, doors, cabinets, furniture and floors
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush, foam applicator or cloth
- Allows recoating in 8 hours and dries completely in 24 hours
- Typically requires only 1 coat or 2 depending on the surface
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 200 sq ft per quart
Dimensions: 1 quart
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Apply a liberal amount of Gel Stain evenly with a brush or rag.
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Cherry Wood
|Container Size: 1 quart
||Coverage: Covers approximately 200 sq ft per quart
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Stain
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
|Mildew Resistant Finish: No
||Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
|Primer Required: No
||Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
|Stain and Sealer in One: No
||UV Resistant: No