Minwax Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner - 1 gal.
Model Number: 11500
Menards® SKU: 5557707
Description & Documents
You're ready to make your project look its best but is your wood? Minwax's wood preparation products help you prepare your wood surfaces to show their most beautiful colors and smoothest finishes. Minwax Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner penetrates the grain of the wood to promote uniform acceptance of wood stain. It helps prevent streaking and blotching to ensure a beautiful, even stain every time. Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner is specially designed to condition wood before staining new, bare softwood or porous surfaces.
- Helps prevent streaks and blotches by evening out the absorption of oil-based stains
- Recommended for use on all wood types, especially soft or porous
- Commonly applied to pine, fir, spruce, maple, alder and aspen
- Typically requires only 1 coat, but additional coats may be applied on highly absorbent woods
- Fast dry time allows stain application after 15 minutes but no more than 2 hours
- Applies best with a cloth or brush
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 500 sq ft per gallon
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, WA
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.