Minwax Provincial Wood Finish - 1/2 pt
Model Number: 22110
Menards® SKU: 5557273
Description & Documents
When it simply has to be right, use the products that have made Minwax an American icon. Add color and beauty to your wood with Minwax wood stains; there's a color for every style! Minwax Wood Finish is an oil-based wood stain that provides long-lasting wood-tone color. It penetrates deeply into pores to seal and protect the wood. Minwax Wood Finish is available in a variety of wood-tone colors and can be used to enhance any bare or stripped wood surface. It is ideal for staining furniture, cabinets, trim, moulding and hardwood floors.
- Provides long-lasting color that penetrates deeply into wood pores
- Can be used to enhance any interior bare or stripped wood surface
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush, foam applicator or cloth
- Allows recoating in 4-6 hours and dries completely in 8 hours
- Typically requires only 2 coats, but additional coats may be applied for richer color
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 35 sq ft per half pint
Dimensions: 1/2 pint
Brand Name: Minwax® Wood Finish™
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.