Watco Natural Danish Oil Finish - 1 gal.
Model Number: 65731
Menards® SKU: 5553536
Description & Documents
Watco Danish Oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil and varnish that hardens in the wood, not on the wood. Watco Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and enhance the natural look and feel of the wood, creating a rich, warm glow like that of a traditional hand-rubbed finish. Many projects can be completed in less than an hour -- simply brush or wipe on and wipe off.
- Stains, seals and protects wood in one easy step
- Penetrates deeply and will not crack, chip or peel
- Designed for indoor use only (not recommended for floors)
- Great for furniture, trim, molding or any bare wood interior surface
- Easy, wipe-on application provides rich, even color
- Apply with a brush or wipe on with a cloth
- Self-settling consistency leaves no brush strokes behind
- Covers up to 260 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.