Description & Documents
Minwax Water Based WoodSheen is a easy-to-use, dries in one hour and gives you beautiful color and a classic, hand-rubbed finish.
- Provides fast and easy way to create a beautiful hand-rubbed finish
- Combines beautiful color and finish in one easy step
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture and doors
- Applies best using a soft cloth
- Fast dry time allows recoating in just 1 hour
- One coat is recommened, but additional coats may be applied for richer color
- Cleans up easily with soap and water
- Covers approximately 60-65 sq ft per 12-oz bottle
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Cloth
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Color Family: Browns / Tans
|Container Size: 12 ounce
||Coverage: Covers approximately 60 sq ft per 12-oz bottle
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Stain
||Flashpoint: >200°F (SETAFLASH*)
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: Yes
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.