Model Number: CantwellMML
Menards® SKU: 1981712
Description & Documents
The Cantwell fireplace will make a bold and elegant statement in your outdoor retreat. Designed using Catalina freestanding wall blocks and Belgian paver veneer, it will make a very stylish centerpiece that will have you entertaining and enjoying family and friends around the warming glow of an outdoor fireplace. The white pine log mantel adds a rustic appeal that is pleasing to the eye. Give life to your backyard and extend the outdoor season with the Cantwell fireplace. While perfect as a standalone element, the Cantwell fireplace is part of a collection of Outdoor Living kits. Each project in the Northern Lights collection includes everything you'll need to create the backyard of your dreams. Kits can be delivered to your local Menards store or right to your home. Each Outdoor Living kit includes all the blocks needed to build your project. The blocks are palletized in order of use to minimize handling and simplify construction, then shrink wrapped for safe transport. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions are included. Cutting and assembly are required. Please consult local building codes for legality, placement or any other aspects for adding this and other Outdoor Living kits to your landscape.
- Includes: Blocks, firebrick for liner, refractory mortar, 8' log mantle set, 1/2"x8" threaded rod, fast grab construction adhesive, steel reinforcement, and detailed plans
- Sienna Catalina freestanding wall blocks, sienna tumbled Belgian pavers, quarry gray tumbled Belgian pavers, quarry gray tumbled Belgian wall blocks
- White pine log mantel
- Single woodbox to store dry firewood
- Detailed step-by-step instructions included
- Cutting and assembly required
- Must be set on solid level compacted gravel or concrete footing that will distribute the weight of all material
- Approximate weight: 24,000 pounds
- Consult local building codes and call digger's hotline before construction
Dimensions: Approx 13'W x 5'D x 11'H
Brand Name: Northern Lights Collection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.