Menards® Premium brand Lawn Food model #260-1595. A granular ready to use formula that provides a fertilizer feeding that thickens and promotes a lush, deep green lawn packaged in a 17Lb poly bag that treats up to 5,000 sq ft. A uniquely blended formula that prevents surge growth and promotes a healthier lawn. Contains the proven controlled-release nitrogen Methylene urea. It releases nitrogen gradually through hydrolysis and microbial action in the soil for a safe, sustained feeding. It is unlike most other nitrogen sources that depend on coatings, particle size, and temperature release for their nitrogen. Apply using a spreader in mid thru late summer as the third application of the growing season. This product may also be applied anytime through-out the growing season when a general feeding is required. Made in USA.
- Apply Mid-Late Summer or anytime during growing season
- 3rd Application in the Menards® Premium Lawn Care Program
- Controlled-Release Nitrogen - Feeds Lawn Over 2 Months
- Special formula that thickens and promotes a lush, deep green lawn
- For use on ALL varieties of turf grass
- Special formula to prevent surge growth and burning
- Promotes improved color, density and uniformity to lawn
- 30-0-3 w/Iron & Methylene Urea (slow release)
- Consult product label for all information including spreader settings prior to use
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- 17Lb bag covers 5,000 sq ft
Ship Dim: 35.0 x 16.0 x 3.5
Shipping Weight: 17.0 lbs
Brand Name: Menards® Premium
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.