- 7% DEET Content
- 6oz Pump-Spray
- Sweat-resistant protection
- Provides up to two hours of protection
- Easy to use pump-spray applicator
- Directions for Use-Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin.
- TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears.
- WORKS ON OUTER SURFACES OF CLOTHING: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon. Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
|Concentrated or Ready To Use: Ready to Use||Control Type: Insect|
|Length of Effectiveness: 2 hours||Indoor or Outdoor Use: Outdoor|
|Killing Speed: immediate||Organic: no|
|Product Form: Pump Spray||Product Size: 6 oz.|
|Pest Type: Mosquitoes||Rain Resistant: no|
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.