Amdro Kills Ant Bait Stations are low-profile and can be used outdoors and indoors to kill common household ants including Acrobat, Argentine, Big-headed Ghost, Cornfield, Crazy, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, White-footed and other sweet eating ants. For indoor use, place them hole side up under sinks, behind appliances and along ant trails. For outdoor use, place in areas where ants are seen, such as near cracks, crevices or other areas when ants may gain entry. Place one trap every 15 5o 20 feet outdoors. Replace indoor bait stations after three months and outdoor bait stations after six weeks. Once in place, they lure scout ants, which then carry the active ingredient back to the colony. When the product is shared with the queen, the colony perishes.
- Kills ants now & prevents their return
- Outdoor & indoor use
- These convenient, low-profile bait stations lure scout ants, who then carry the active ingredient back to the colony.
- Once it gets to the colony, the queen stops reproducing and the colony begins dies.
- When it comes to ants, the queen is always the key target. Once she dies or can't reproduce, the colony perishes.
- For continuous control, replace indoor stations after three months and outdoor stations after six weeks.
- For outdoors, place ant bait stations hole side up in areas where ants are seen, such as near cracks, crevices or other areas around the home where ants may gain entry. Place one trap every 15 to 20 feet.
- For indoors, place ant bait stations, hole side up, under sinks, behind appliances and along ant trails. If used in ground level cabinet, use child-proof fasteners on doors.
- Always place ant bait stations in areas that are inaccessible to children, pets and other non-target animals.
Dimensions: 4 Pack
Ship Dim: 5.38 x 5.06 x 1.56
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: Amdro
|Concentrated or Ready To Use: Ready to Use||Control Type: Ant Killer|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use: Both||Length of Effectiveness: Replace indoor stakes after 3 months and outdoor stakes after 6 weeks|
|Product Form: Bait Stations||Product Size: 4 Bait Stations per Pack|
|Pest Type: Ants|
MSDS Document: 109589_003.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.