- Shake well before each use. Hold container upright. Do not spray up into air. Apply to surfaces only. Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly.
- Hold about 12" from surface being sprayed. Spray until surfaces are wet. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt, tile, rubber, and plastic materials. More frequent application will be required to maintain control on plywood surfaces. Repeat treatment as necessary.
- For ants, apply to ant trails, also around doors, windows, and wherever ants enter house.
- For roaches and waterbugs, spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places. When bugs are driven out, spray directly.
- For silverfish, crickets, and spiders, spray areas infested by these pests.
|Concentrated or Ready To Use: Ready to Use||Control Type: Insect|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use: Indoor/Outdoor||Killing Speed: immediate|
|Length of Effectiveness: 30 days||Organic: no|
|Product Form: Aerosol||Product Size: 17.5 oz.|
|Pest Type: Ants||Rain Resistant: no|
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.