Raid® Ant & Roach Killer kills on contact with no lingering chemical odor and will keep killing bugs for up to four weeks. Available in an easy-to-use aerosol can, this insecticide uses broad spray patterns for good surface coverage. Use Raid® Ant & Roach Killer directly on roaches themselves, as well as in their hiding places.
- Outdoor Fresh Scent
- Directions for use: Shake well before use. Hold container upright. Do not spray up into air. Apply to surfaces only. Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly.
- Hold about 12" from surface being sprayed. Spray until surfaces are wet. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt, tile, rubber, and plastic materials.
- More frequent application will be required to maintain control on plywood surfaces. Repeat treatment as necessary.
- For roaches, waterbugs: Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places. When bugs are driven out, spray directly.
- For ants: Apply to ant trails, also around doors, windows, and wherever ants enter the house.
- For silverfish, crickets, spiders, the Multicolored Asian Lady Beetle: Spray areas infested by these pests.
- Kills on Contact- Keeps Killing for up to 4 Weeks!
- Kills Ants, Roaches, Asian Lady Beetles, Silverfish, Crickets, Waterbugs, and Spiders
Dimensions: 17.5oz aerosol
Brand Name: Raid
|Concentrated or Ready To Use: Ready to Use||Control Type: Insect|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use: Indoor/Outdoor||Killing Speed: immediate|
|Length of Effectiveness: 30 days||Organic: no|
|Product Form: Aerosol||Product Size: 17.5 oz.|
|Pest Type: Ants, Roaches, Crawling Bugs||Rain Resistant: no|
MSDS Document: 103449_002.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.