Raid® Double Control Ant Baits (4-Pack)
Model Number: 11693
Menards® SKU: 2633336
Description & Documents
Raid® Double Control Ant Baits contain two types of food that ants eat. Place baits by ant trails or close to areas where ants are present. The bait food is then carried back to the nest to kill the queen and destroy the entire colony. Population reduction and less activity can be expected in about one week. Use it in attics, basements, bathrooms, closets, dining rooms, pantries, kitchens, recreation rooms, or anywhere ants are a problem. Raid® Double Control Ant Baits are packaged in a child-resistant container.
Raid Ant Control Solution System: Ants are particularly troublesome when they come indoors and get into food. Once a few ants come indoors, hundreds more can quickly follow. Dealing with ants haphazardly can have major repercussions - especially for multiple-queen colonies. Queens quickly disperse to establish new colonies when the original nest comes under attack. Disturbing a multiple queen colony, like when landscaping, could result in three to four times the infestation in a few weeks. We recommend using the following three-step ant-control program. Be sure to read the product labels on each package for complete directions, precautions, and additional information.
Step 1: Raid Max Bug Barrier-Raid Max® Bug Barrier works by killing home invading ants. Its reusable battery-powered automatic trigger helps you kill ants inside and outside the house and at key entry points. It also keeps killing German cockroaches for up to 12 months after you spray it.
Step 2:Raid® Ant Killer Pine Forest Fresh- kills ants on contact and keeps on killing with residual action for up to four weeks, while leaving the refreshing Pine Forest Fresh® scent. This easy-to-use aerosol has a broad spray pattern, which helps ensure you are thoroughly covering the intended area. Spray it on ant trails, around doors, windows, and wherever ants may enter your home.
Step 3: Raid® Double Control Ant Baits-contain two types of food that ants eat. Place baits by ant trails or close to areas where ants are present. The bait food is then carried back to the nest to kill the queen and destroy the entire colony, or, Raid® Ant Baits III-contain Avermectin, an ingredient that keeps killing ants for up to three months. Kills ants where they breed and kills the ants you don't see. Baits fit snugly in corners and along paths commonly traveled by ants, so you can place them where ants are present.
- Place bait station by ant trails or close to areas where ants are present, even on food preparation surfaces or next to food. Do not place bait stations on food preparation surfaces when food is being handled or on utensils that are used for food preparation.
- Also place adjacent to walls, electrical lines, potted plants, waste receptacles, sensitive electronic equipment, inside drop ceilings and wall voids, or anywhere ant problems occur
- Do not use residual sprays on or near Raid® Double Control Ant Baits. Ants will begin to feed - population reduction and less activity can be expected in about a week
- For effective control: Use 3-4 bait stations for the average size room. Use 6-8 bait stations for heavy infestations
- Bait stations are designed to be visually inspected with a flashlight. This allows for monitoring and timely replacement. Replacement is recommended after 3 months or when bait is almost entirely consumed. (Do not risk loss of control by allowing complete consumption.)
Shipping Dimensions: 5.62 x 4.49 x 1.1
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: Raid®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Pest Type Controlled: Ants
||Product Form: Bait
|Effective Time: 90 days
||Concentrated or Ready to Use: Ready to Use
|Control Type: Insect
||EPA Registered: 4822-472
|Indoor or Outdoor Use: Indoor/Outdoor
||Killing Speed: immediate
||Product Size: 4 ct.
|Rain Resistant: no
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.