This indoor-outdoor timer is so easy to use you can forget the instructions. Its intuitive zone-by-zone scheduling allows you to set watering times differently for each area of the yard, providing greener results with less water. By turning the dial to each zone, you can easily set more or less watering for full sun and shaded areas, or water slopes and clay soils in short intervals to allow water to soak in, avoiding runoff. You can also set different timing and frequency of pop-up sprays vs. rotor zones and customize watering of trees and landscaped areas in Drip zones. Each zone's setting can be reviewed easily in one view with a turn of the dial. Color coded terminals make it easy to connect zone wires as well as master valves, pump start relays or a rain sensor. Just strip wires and push in to connect - no screwdriver needed.
- Controls up to 6 valves
- Simple zone-by-zone setting allows you to customize watering schedules for each area of your yard
- No complex programming - just turn the dial to a zone, then choose start time, watering duration and days of week
- Large easy-to-read screen and lighted buttons allow you to review settings at a glance
- One-touch seasonal adjustments allow you to increase watering in hot, dry months and reduce it in rainy periods
- Long lasting durability with superior surge protection plus a sealed case to protect against moisture, insects and grime
- Includes timer, weather resistant cabinet, transformer with 6-ft cord plus installation guide
Dimensions: 9 x 10.5 x 6.5
Ship Dim: 11.0 x 9.5 x 6.75
Shipping Weight: 2.8 lbs
Vendor: Rain Bird
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.