Description & Documents
The Sunforce 30 Amp Digital Charge Controller is the ideal solution for preventing overcharging of your 12 volt batteries and protecting solar panels. A charge controller is an essential part of nearly all power systems that charge batteries. Its purpose is to keep your batteries properly fed and safe for the long-term by monitoring the battery's state-of-charge to ensure that when the battery is full, it isn't overcharged. Connecting a solar panel over 15 watts to a battery without a controller risks damaging the battery and potentially causing a safety concern. This product contains a digital display that provides either the charging current or the battery voltage on the LCD digital meter. The basic functions of this controller are to block reverse current and protect against battery overcharge, battery discharge, electrical overload, and/or display battery status and the flow of power.
- Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only
- Handles up to 450 Watts of solar power
- Handles up to 30 Amps of array current
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
- Digital display provides charging current and battery voltage on LCD digital meter for added convenience
- Maintenance free protection of solar panels and batteries
- Warranty: 1 year
- 1.2 lbs.
Dimensions: 1.75" x 7" x 2.25"
Brand Name: Sunforce Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.